Our client is looking for a Senior Resolutions Investigator to join their growing and successful team near Salisbury.
- Assist with day to day, supervision, support and guidance to complaint investigators for timely resolution to formal and less formal customer dissatisfaction.
- Monitor and record daily performance, including quality of the team's output, whilst upholding the importance of fairness and accuracy to internal standards.
- Responsible for liaising with and providing comprehensive responses to external partners and official bodies in fair resolution of customer dissatisfaction.
- Responsible for mentoring and coaching team members, completing performance reviews and other team performance related tasks as required.
- Investigate complaints received by the business, prepare draft and articulate, interim letters and final company decision to policy holders.
- You will be responsible for oversight of the department administrative tasks maintaining and developing the complaint recording systems, case work list and file retention.
- Demonstrate an excellent knowledge of the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) complaints handling rules and guidance.
- Demonstrate an excellent knowledge of the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) complaints processes and to keep updated with trends in responses.
- Experience of coaching, supporting and supervising staff of differing level of skill/ ability.
- Experience of dealing with customer complaints verbally and in writing
- Experience of supervising staff carrying out regulated activity within a financial services environment.
- Familiar with UK Financial Service regulation principles in practice.
- A good knowledge of Insurance related regulatory principles in practice.
This is a full time, permanent position offering £25,000 per annum. The operational hours are 09:00am - 5:00pm, Monday to Friday.
Contact Gemma Lawrence at Meridian on 01722 328038 / 07876 250447 or email email@example.com to apply and find out more.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.