Meridian Business Support are currently recruiting for our prestigious client located in Bletchley, Milton Keynes.
We are currently recruiting for a senior Cleaning Supervisor to join our Train Presentation Team at our Bletchley Station to work as part of the Night Shift Team. You will be lead by example setting high standards and ensuring the service is operated safely, hygienically and to contractual specifications.
The role will include:
- Quality Audit checks
- Organising cover for holidays / sickness
- Stock Ordering
- Full cleaning of carriages including windows
- Removing litter / emptying the bins
- Clearing spillages
- Cleaning toilets
- Experience of working within a client facing environment
- Experience of cleaning duties (preferably within the rail / transport industry)
- Experience of supervising teams
- Must be flexible to cover a 365 day 24/7 operation
- Must be able to handle a high pressure environment.
- Have good communication skills
- Must be in good physical condition with no health issues
In return we will offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Modern working environment
- Employee Reward Scheme
- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Full uniform
- Extensive and professional continuous training
- Nest Pension Scheme
- Ongoing training and development leading to a potential of improved terms to the right candidate
You will have:
- Cleaning experience
- A desire to succeed and progress
- Good work ethic
- Excellent communication skills
- PTS training an advantage but not compulsory as full training will be given.
Shift: 9pm till 5am (5 nights on, 3 nights off)
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.