You will have the qualifications, experience and qualities listed below and will be provided with an excellent remuneration package, training and career progression opportunities.
- Preferably five or more years' proven and rounded UK consultancy experience, having been closely involved in project delivery. UK experience is requisite;
- Site experience, including construction supervision, contract management and quality assurance;
- Preparation of engineering/construction contracts (NEC) and drawings;
- Proven skills and experience in project management;
- Technical design capability in civil/geotechnical engineering;
- Excellent verbal communication skills and the ability to produce written reports to a high standard;
- Excellent attention to detail and strong understanding of quality systems such as ISO 9001;
- Good problem solving/contingency planning skills with ability to find quick, innovative and practical solutions;
- Proven ability to build effective relationships with clients, contractors and regulators;
- An undergraduate degree in Civil Engineering;
- UK driving licence;
- Chartered status or working towards this; and
- Experience of software packages including AutoCAD and terrain modelling (LSS) software would be beneficial.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.