£23,345 to £25,000
The Senior Caseworker will lead a team which includes caseworkers and technical officers. The team will be responsible for providing practical and technical advice to homeowners who wish to undertake repairs and improvements in their own homes. The areas of advice will include home options, energy efficiency, essential repairs, adaptations and available funding.
The main responsibilities of this role will be
- Lead, develop and supervise the team, including prioritising workloads and making sure that regular one-to-one reviews and Performance Development Plan reviews (PDP'S) take place.
- Ensure that regular team meetings take place.
- Manage the performance targets for the team.
- Identify and respond to any training/development needs for the team.
- Ensure that customers receive an excellent service from the first point of contact and for the duration of any project.
- Ensure that all policies and procedures are followed.
If you have any questions about this role, please call Clare at Meridian on: 01782 272400
To Apply for this role, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.