Our client is a leading financial business and they are looking for a Senior Auditor to join the Southampton office.
They provide a range of services including external audit, financial due diligence, valuations, and payroll services.
Purpose of role:
To plan, perform and complete the audit process for each assignment.
- Regular discussions with the client to confirm progress, identify solutions to any hurdles and ensure reasonable expectations are met
- Prepare draft accounts/report and completion memo (including identification of control weaknesses or areas of improvement) for review by manager
- Establish relationship with key contacts at the client
- Assist and perform training of junior staff
- Complete assessment forms of audit team
- Assist with the planning of audits and accounting assignments
- Perform work in accordance with company audit and assignment procedures
- ACA/ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Demonstrable audit and accounts experience gained within a professional services firm
- Strong communication skills, both internally and directly with clients
- Experience of supervising others and delegation of work
This is a fulltime permanent role working Monday to Friday 9.00am-5.30pm. They are offering a salary circa £35,000 - £40,500 based on qualifications and experience, plus benefits.
Please contact Gemma Lawrence at Meridian on 01722 328038 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply and find out more.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.