Our client who are a leading Financial Service provider, are based in central Bristol have an exciting opportunity which has arisen for a Senior Administrator to join their team.
You will responsible for providing administrative support to various departments, dealing with all queries by telephone, email, and letter as appropriate for Financial Advisers, Clients, Sales Team members, Third Party Service Providers and colleagues. Provide excellent customer service, taking ownership of work, any issues arising, fixing them promptly and escalating when appropriate.
You will require excellent relationship management and influencing skills, as well as being able to demonstrate market-leading customer service skills. Representing our client in a professional manner by producing work of the highest standard by developing good working relationships with all investors, advisors, third parties and internal teams; Accurately updating systems to reflect work received or carried out ensuring investor records are maintained.
The ideal candidate will hold the following skills and experience;
- Experience working in Wealth Management/Pensions/Investments
- Knowledge of the SIPP, Pension, other non-SIP investments and the Financial Services market
- Proven investor service skills, strong written and verbal communication.
- Good numerical skills, with an eye for detail.
- A flexible attitude with a willingness to go the extra mile.
- A team player but able to work independently using your initiative.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and use initiative
- Computer literate, good Microsoft Office knowledge.
This is a full time, permanent position offering a very competitive salary (DOE) along with benefits such as a 35-hour working week, private medical insurance, permanent health insurance, 25 days paid annual leave plus bank holidays plus much more!
Contact Jemma Smith at Meridian on 01722 328038 or send your CV to email@example.com to apply.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.