Our client is a Financial Services provider, and they are looking for a Senior Administrator to join their team based from their office in Salisbury.
You will provide an efficient private client administration support service. Assist in the processing of new business and the servicing of existing clients, adhering to strict FCA regulations and internal policy and procedures.
To assist the Business Support Supervisor on a day to day basis to ensure the smooth running of a busy financial planning practice. To coach and mentor members of the non sales team and ensure systems and processes are adhered to.
Skills and Experience required:
- 5 years experience within a financial services administration role.
- Professional industry qualifications desirable.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written. You will be able to build strong relations with staff members and clients.
- You will be confident and self assured. Display a positive approach to change, remain calm and work well under pressure.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Good planning and organisational skills, having the ability to organise and prioritise workloads.
- Accuracy and attention to detail being key.
This is a full time role offering a salary circa £25,000-£28,000 (dependant on skills and experience).
Please contact Gemma Lawrence at Meridian on 01722 328038 to apply and find out more or email email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.