Meridian Business Support is thrilled to be partnering with a research funding organisation in their search for a fantastic Senior Administrator to join their busy Business Support Team.
The Job Purpose is to support the Program & Project Managers with the management of the funding programmes, a significant element of the role is to provide administrative support, as well as interacting with a broad range of people at all levels of seniority.
- Organise meetings and assist at those meetings a required (eg: greet external attendees, take notes, co-ordinate refreshments and disposal of confidential papers)
- Liaise with external suppliers to secure timely and appropriate bookings of meeting venues
- Book travel and accommodation arrangements for attendees
- Prepare and dispatch meeting documentation to attendees
- Maintain a number of electronic databases, as well as paper records
- Provide general support including distribution of post, answering of telephones
- and occasional reception cover etc.
You will need to have good knowledge of MS Office, including Excel, and possibly have a science or health related A level.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for a busy and varied role that has plenty of daily interaction, advancement maybe possible for someone who eventually wants to progress to the Assistant Programme Manager level.
If you are interested in this role then please contact me now Debbie Lee on 0208 843 8187 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with a short description as to why you believe you are right for this role.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.