Meridian is working with a growing Compliance company with an immediate vacancy for an experienced Scheduling Assistant to join their busy team on a six month contract.
Working with the Scheduling Manager, you will provide a professional and efficient support to the FM Service:
- Ensure the day to day jobs assigned to each mobile engineer are on time and completed
- Work with the Scheduling Manager, continually schedule resources according to client and business need
- Manage the daily in-flow of documentation from each job completed by the mobile engineers
- Administer daily reports, enabling prompt reporting and meet client KPI's
- Working on external systems, including the uploading and downloading of compliance documentation
- Liaise with suppliers and contractors when workflow requires additional resource
- Manage engineer Job sheets and itineraries on a weekly basis, ensuring each engineer is fully utilised and has the relevant job information at all times
- Attend and input to stakeholder meetings as require
- Ensure the mobile engineer team are working to H&S requirements at all time
- Manage daily consumables used by engineers (Immediate report books, labels & van stock needed)
- Previous experience within a contract/scheduling environment
- Confident dealing with Clients, Engineers and internal staff to ensure the smooth running of contracts
- Confident user of Microsoft packages, able to adapt to internal systems
- Excellent organisation skills, able to work to tight deadlines with minimal supervision
- Previous knowledge of Facilities Management/Compliance/Help Desk would be advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Scheduler to take the next step in their career. If you have the relevant skills and experience, are available immediate and able to commit to a six month contract please apply by return
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.