We are looking for a sales support specialist for an innovative Technology company based in Exeter. You will provide support to sales director and three other business developers.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with knowledge of sales and customer service best practices. We are a small team and you will be involved in every aspect of the sales process, so this is an excellent opportunity to grow your skills and working with an experience sales and business development team. You will have an excellent telephone manner that enables you to navigate prospective clients to get to the right person, generate leads, and get well qualified meetings, not simply appointments. You will also help manage all mailing and other pre sales contact, follow up contacts from events, manage the company's CRM and support the sales director in managing the closure of sales through to contract. You should also be able to interpret sales metrics and prepare monthly sales reports.
Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to creating and maintaining good customer relationships and ensuring smooth sales team operations.
This post would suit a self-starting individual who wants to develop their sales career with a proactive exciting tech based business that is expanding rapidly.
Experience and skills
- Proven work experience as a sales support specialist or sales support associate
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Good customer care skills
- In-depth understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- An ability to work both independently and as a team
- Analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- An ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Hands on experience with CRM systems
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, particularly MS Excel
- Excellent working environment with great facilities.
- Growing organisation with excellent prospects
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.