If you're a pro-active, customer focused individual with a technical ability and an interest in cars: then this could be the dream job for you. Our client manufactures parts for the automotive industry globally, and is looking for a keen and enthusiastic person to work as part of their sales team in a customer service, order processing and administrative capacity. You will be expected to develop relationships with customers and bring in new business as a result, but the key focus will be to deliver excellent levels of customer care, admin and process orders speedily and efficiently.
Support the Sales team in their goal of developing business, processing incoming orders and dealing with queries from customers daily.
- Receive and proactively make telephone calls to deliver the best possible customer service and satisfaction.
- Support team members on or off site with project and customer service information, details and systems planning.
- Ensure databases and internal housekeeping is kept up to date with contact details and correspondence.
- Successfully manage and respond to customer queries with the relevant supportive data and information.
- Drive, establish and maintain strong business relationships with new and existing customers, to achieve/ maintain growth with new/ existing customers.
- Strong customer relationship management experience.
- Ability to plan customer service activities to use business time in the most efficient way.
- Ability to priorities and manage workload appropriately to achieve deadlines.
- Minimum 1 year of general technical support and/or working in a commercial/ customer service environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Mon - Thurs 9.00am - 5.30pm / Fri 9.00am - 3.30pm
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.