Would you like to work for a highly innovative, international engineering organisation?
Do you a have a proven track record providing sales administration support to sales teams, and understand the importance of impeccable customer service?
An exciting Sales Support Administrator role has arisen where you provide a high level of support to Sales Managers in the UK and Europe.
The ability to speak French, German or Spanish will be an advantage but isn't essential
Responsibilities as a Sales Support Administrator:
- Take incoming customer calls, process sales, and accept payments
- Handle queries about product specs and pricing
- Upsell customers to larger products and packages
- Explain product pricing, and negotiate bulk/package pricing
- Accurately enter and maintain information on company databases
- Process credit card payments
- Assist sales colleagues with arranging sales meetings and calls
- Monitor order status to ensure clients receive orders on time
- Investigate and resolve unfilled, misplaced or misdirected orders
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.