Temporary Sales Support Administrator - (Duration 3 month - possible extension)
Meridian Business Support is currently looking to recruit for a temporary Sales Support Administrator for our client who is a leading scientific provider who has a requirement for a Sales Support Administrator to join the busy UK sales team.
This is perfect for someone with the right attitude to want to succeed in a commercial environment, or a sales support administrator who enjoys being part of vibrant and busy team.. The office is located in Teddington offering excellent travel links and a fabulous working location. This is a great opportunity for the successful candidate to join an established and settled organisation.
The purpose of the job is to provide sales support and administrative assistance to the UK sales office team covering all business sectors.
Managing the dedicated sales desk, ensuring all incoming emails are responded to promptly.
To be responsible for the process of all internal orders and the main point of contact with both internal and external customers
Processing new application forms and various duties involving project administration.
Updating the CRM & supply chain management process system (ERP)
- Exceptional MS Office skills, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Ability to manage time efficiently and work to daily timescales
- Previous customer service experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- The ability to remember large amounts of information/processes
- Collegiate attitude to take on the work of others in the team.
- Previous experience with a CRM system is desired but not essential
- Ability to learn quickly.
This is a immediate requirement so please do not delay in sending in your CV to email@example.com or contact Debbie Lee on 0208 843 8187.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.