Are you a Sales representative based in North east USA (Ideally based in either Massachusetts, Connecticut, New York or Rhone Island) or the Mid West USA (Ideally based in Chicago) and looking to join a successful manufacturing company?
I'm delighted to be recruiting for this exciting opportunity with a well established and highly regarded organisation. If you are an enthusiastic sales professional with a background in home improvement products or construction this may be the role you have been looking for!
The purpose of this role is to establish and maintain sales levels against set Company targets, to research leads, and to develop and maintain long term customer relationships.
Based in the North East:
Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New York, New Jersey, Delaware, Maine.
Based in the Mid West:
Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin, Iowa, Minnesota, Missouri.
- Develop and maintain a rapport with existing dealer networks within the relevant geographic territory
- Promote products to the existing dealer network, making sure that the products become the first choice for them to promote to end customers. Help them to develop sales techniques applicable for the extensive range of interior products.
- Promote and train retailers on new products, technical information, and promotional activity.
- Visit designers and specifiers to enhance awareness of company products and to increase company sales.
- With the customers jointly host sales presentations to local specifiers and designers.
- Research and develop new customers within the territory.
- Understand our complete product range through training and researching company literature, such as brochures for product/technical information and prices.
- Provide feedback to internal departments such as Customer Services, Marketing, Purchasing, Production and Warehouse. This will include research on new products; competitor analysis including pricing, quality levels, range detail, marketing approaches; feedback on our delivery and logistics performance.
- Represent the Company at trade shows.
- Demonstrate past sales experience with a proven track record.
- Enjoy travelling for business with good route planning skills spending as much as 150 nights a year away from home. Possess a full (ideally clean) driving licence.
- Be a self-starter and self-motivated with the ability to work on own initiative. Have an eagerness to learn the Company's product range and our competitor's products.
- Possess excellent communication skills, being articulate in the delivery of your sales presentation to a variety of people including business owners, their staff and customers which might include presenting to as many as 50+ in an audience.
- Be IT literate, with good MS Office skills.
- Be attune to English culture to effectively promote the English heritage of the Company.
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS Excellent basic salary + uncapped commission. In addition there is structured training and the potential for career progression within this rapidly growing dynamic company
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.