Our Telford based client are looking for an experienced Sales Rep to work throughout parts of the UK selling and servicing to new and existing clients within the construction and building/materials industry.
You will have the benefit of selling bespoke equipment to the construction sector, you will be expected to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company's products and/or related services.
You will have a high emphasis on personally contacting and securing new business accounts/customers.
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based
- Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best
suited to their needs.
DETAILS OF FUNCTION:
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective
customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization's
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service
- Analyzes the territory/market's potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers
value to the organization.
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value
- Identifies advantages and compares organization's products/services.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive
activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities,
advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing
and technical service areas.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions.
- Needs to assist in other duties in office as well when required
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Customer Service, Meeting Sales Targets, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales.
Working experience in construction/ landscaping sectors would be extremely advantageous
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience then please send your CV to email@example.com or for more information please call Paul on 01952 457897
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.