Meridian Business Support is actively recruiting for a Sales Processing Supervisor for our client who are leaders in their industry.
Reporting to the Department Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the sales processes of the Conservatory sales department.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Staff development, Process improvements, cost reduction, Quality control monitoring and implementing improvements where necessary.
- Implementing effective working methods ensuring the department provide a finer service to customers and ensuring delivery is within the agreed time scale.
- Ability to motivate and maintain passion within the team.
- Effective communicator with the capability of teaching and mentoring others to generate positive results.
- Comprehend and commit to the objectives set by the department and overall business and continually focus on retaining current customers and exceeding their expectations.
- Conduct regular reviews of the internal processes to continually improve accuracy levels and communication externally and internally.
- Produce regular reports on productivity as and when required by the Manager
- Implement and adhere to company policies and procedure at all times.
To be considered for this role, applicant MUST have experience within a Windows & doors/ UPV manufacturing background with particular experience in Conservatories. Applicants who do not possess the above will not be considered. Excellent customer services and Microsoft Office skills also required. Supervisory experienced preferred.
In return you will receive a competitive salary coupled with excellent benefits and the opportunity to join a leading and successful organisation.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.