Are you a customer focused Sales Ledger and/or Credit Controller with recent exposure to CRM systems and Sage Line 50?
Our client based in Leicester are seeking an experienced Finance professional to join their busy Finance Department as a Sales Ledger and Credit Control Clerk on a full-time, temporary basis. The position is likely to be 2 months initially and then to be reviewed on a week by week basis.
Pay rate: £10.50 - £12.50 D.O.E
- Strong Credit Control skills and experience
- Proven experience of Sales Ledger
- A good working knowledge of Sage Line 50
- A good knowledge and experience of using Excel
- Be customer focused with excellent communication skills
- Experience of working with a CRM system would be an advantage, although is not essential
- Experience of working in Technology or Telecoms would be an advantage, although is not essential
- The ability to prioritise work and multi task
- A flexible, hands on team player
- Sales Ledger administration, raising timely and accurate Sales Ledger invoices.
- Managing new customer accounts, following the credit checking process.
- Debt Collection, ownership of aged debtors and collection of customer accounts.
- Renewal of customer support contracts.
- Ad hoc administration tasks as required.
If you feel that you meet these requirements then please apply with your CV today or call Jade on 01242 246 020 for more information!
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.