Sales Ledger Administrator
Permanent, Full Time, Salary £14,000 - £16,000pa
Do you have experience of working within an office environment?
Do you have knowledge of sales ledger, invoicing, credit notes and interpreting data?
Are you experienced in working with Office systems, Microsoft Office software?
If you have answered yes to all these questions, this role is for you.
Our client, based in Yetminster, Dorset require a Sales Ledger Administrator to join their team
- To ensure that all sales ledger invoices and credit notes are issued within agreed timescales.
- To produce timely reports detailing export carcass sales profitability.
- To produce transport information detailing cost per kg in the UK and Exports.
- Provide cover for Export Administration
- Distribution of invoices and supporting documentation to customers.
- Processing client self-bills.
- Ensure the implementation of appropriate and adequate accounting controls in order to minimise sales invoice queries and consequently payment income delays.
- Prompt resolution of debtor enquiries.
- Assist in month end processes as required by closing the sales ledger in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Preparation of information and deal with queries related to annual audits.
Please contact Rachel at Meridian Business Support for more information.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.