Hold a degree in Computer Software or IT? Have knowledge of ERP systems, processes and databases?
Our award-winning Cheltenham client are looking for a Sales Reporting Manager to join their team to lead the non-financial information reporting processes and projects to improve the quality and usage of data and reporting methods.
What you will be doing:
- 'Account manage' the internal relationship with Business Development to ensure sales information is reported consistently and accurately, that the user needs are understood and the system designed to present good quality information
- Awareness and training of user community to get the most from TM1 (reports/views/dashboards)
- Project manage small to medium TM1 improvement projects
- Manage external provider of TM1 to log and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Assist with the roll out and support of linking ERP systems around the group to TM1
- Provide technical support and cover for the Information Manager (Finance)
- Degree (or equivalent) in Computer Software/IT
- Knowledge of core business (ERP) systems, processes and databases
- Strong experience of developing group wide reporting and/or consolidation systems
- Good system implementation skills including managing change
- Project management of medium projects
- Detailed Business Process analysis and documentation
- Proven troubleshooting abilities
- Understand and translate requests from all levels of the business
- Deliver to a high standard at all times
- Demonstrated good attention to detail
If you feel that this role may be of interest to you then please apply online with your CV for immediate consideration or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please not that due to the large number of applications we receive we cannot always come back with a response so if you have not heard from us within 7 working days then please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.