Your next career step in software sales!
My client is a major award winning software and service sales company working with some of the world's leading software tools with software links to some of the world's largest organisations.
Based in South Devon they sell and service specialist software in the business to business market space with their customers spread across the country.
If you are a tenacious, motivated candidate with a real desire to progress your career within IT we want to hear from you. Call Mags on 01392 423301 / 07788978468
The successful applicant will be primarily focused on driving the sales of software and services across our Client's range of products with customers throughout the UK.
- Achieve/exceed monthly sales quota
- Manage client accounts throughout the entire life cycle of the sale
- Stay abreast of industry trends and strategic competitors
- Conduct a needs analysis for each unique account and consult on industry best practices
- Pursue qualified prospects via telephone
- Manage all aspects of building and maintaining a sales pipeline
- Represent at seminars, industry trade shows and conferences
The Successful Applicant
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Effective time-management, planning, and organisation skills
- Ability to explain and demonstrate technical solutions in non-technical, business-focused language
- Strong consultative selling style
- Effective in building rapport over the phone
- Ability to work collaboratively with others
- Experience with salesforce.com would be beneficial
- Comfortable using and learning new technologies
What's on Offer?
Excellent training and development, a chance for someone in sales / software to join a progressive organisation and advance their career in an extremely rewarding industry.
£22,000 - £26,000 per annum - excellent OTE and brilliant development.
Working Hours: 8.30am to 5pm Mon - Fri
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.