Location: North West, South West, South Wales and London.
My client is a leading design and consultancy firm with 20 years experience undertaking ecological surveys and assessments, covering multiple environmental disciplines for their public and private sector clients both nationally and internationally.
Due to natural growth and winning many major schemes, Senior Ecologists are needed to be based across their offices in the North West, South Wales and London. The right candidate must be a full member of CIEEM and be able to demonstrate consultancy experience working on the ecology schemes, for some well-known and prestigious construction and development projects.
The right candidate will be responsible for delivery management of ecological elements of projects to meet budgetary, time, quality and health and safety targets. Also managing the client relationship so delivery can surpass expectations and playing a key role within the project team, providing technical advice and leading by example.
- Knowledge of ecological principles, impact assessment and relevant wildlife legislation.
- In-depth knowledge of appropriate surveys for particular animal and plant groups.
- Project Management - Experience in field survey co-ordination, budget management, client liaison and health and safety management.
- Experience in desk studies - reviewing existing and assessing ecological information.
- Ability and experience in leading a survey team.
This is an exciting opportunity for anybody looking to work for a consultancy that prides themselves on constant employee development, competitive salaries and maintain a healthy work life balance.
For a confidential discussion and more information about the role, please call John Stocker on 0161 929 2287 or send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.