A well established client who supplies the construction industry based near Warrington is recruiting for a Sales Coordinator to join their growing internal sales team.
As Sales Coordinator you will receive enquiries from contractors, architects and agents and provide quotations for the external sales team/ direct to the client and manage the sales process through to a successful order being placed. Main responsibilities will include:
- Producing quotations from tender documentation, including reading and taking measurements from CAD drawings. Time management is key to this role as quotations need to be turned around within 3-5 working days.
- Individual project ownership for sales projects. Project managing sales from initial contact to closing the sale.
- Securing sales and documenting all actions and details.
- Follow up sales projects through email and phone
- A key to the sales role is project management as a lot of these projects can take a number of months to get to 'sale' stage therefore managing these projects closely throughout the whole process (from specification to tender, award and then on site ) is key.
- To follow all internal sales processes and manage own workload
- Explaining the products to customers, from client direct to main contractors /builders and architects/councils.
- To assist the internal sales manager to achieve weekly, monthly and yearly sales targets.
- To be aware of the quote list, target list and order processes
- Previous experience within a sales team coordinating the "sale" and project managing it through to order ideally (Sales Administrator/ Project Coordinator/ Sales Coordinator)
- Construction industry experience desirable but not essential
- Some knowledge of AutoCAD is desirable but not essential as training can be provided to read drawings
- Hunger and passion to succeed
- Good administration skills with excellent IT skills including: Word, Excel, Outlook, Access
- Proven experience working under pressure with excellent time management skills
- You will be a confident communicator both verbal and written
Salary: £19,000 per annum
Benefits: 24 days holiday plus bank holidays, life insurance, health cash plan
Hours: Monday to Thursday 8.30am - 5pm; Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.