Our client who is based in Salisbury has an exciting opportunity for a Sales & Marketing Administrator to join their team.
You will play a key administrative role in supporting the Sales Team providing an important link between the sales team and customers. Responsibilities will include weekly mail shots, development and completion of the product catalogue, and the monitoring of ongoing orders. Maintaining and marketing the Company Webshop (Google Adwords, entering and updating products and pricing) and production of in-house Literature and Sales Flyers.
Ideal candidate will hold the following skills:
- Computer literate, Microsoft Office, experienced or willing to be trained in different software packages.
- Good organisational skills, conscientious, proactive and a willingness to meet deadlines.
- Excellent telephone manner and good communications skills.
- Confident to deal with company personnel, customers, consultants and suppliers.
- Understanding numeric data.
- Full driving licence required.
This is a full time, permanent position offering a salary of £20,000 - £21,000 (DOE) per annum.
Contact Jemma Smith on 01722 328038 or send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply and find out more.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.