£18,000-£21,000 per annum
ST4 Stoke on Trent
Meridian Business Support are currently recruiting for a Sales Administrator based in Stoke on Trent.
- Taking enquiries via telephone or email and issuing to appropriate sales engineer following enquiry or site visit produce a quotation and email to client.
- Data entry of quotation on to SAP.
- Dealing with client queries regarding the quotation, payment terms and equipment.
- Recording of pricing data on relevant spreadsheet.
- Recording of sales lead on the sales opportunity spreadsheet and SAP.
- Actively chasing any open quotations and close leads as necessary.
- Chase purchase order upon confirmation of a new job.
- Converting quotation on SAP to a new job.
- Updating information on quotation spreadsheet - e.g Client Invoice Address, Site Address, Customer Order Acknowledgement, Invoice Information.
- Produce Commercial File, Site File, Warehouse File.
- Email New Job Confirmation.
- Email Client the Customer Order Acknowledgement.
- Update Sales Opportunities Spreadsheet.
- Provide Contracts Officer with information to produce RAMS.
- Supporting Sales Engineers with day to day admin and queries.
- Recording of invoices in commercial file.
- Providing operations team with all relevant information regarding new jobs.
- Supporting Contracts Officer with RAMS.
- Providing accounts with new business partner details to setup on SAP.
- Answering Telephones.
- Support in Marketing Activities.
- Collation of sales enquires and data for marketing purposes.
- Liaising with clients throughout the enquiry, quotation and job setup stages.
- Daily Catch Up with off-site sales engineers.
- Collation of Christmas Card Contact List throughout the year.
- Maintaining Sales Opportunities Spreadsheet and SAP to produce reports.
- Deputise and Assist Contracts Admin/Warehouse Admin during Annual Leave.
- Collation of weekly sales planners and visit reports from sales engineers.
- Scanning of notes and filling in the appropriate folder.
- Handling incoming and outgoing telephone calls, transferring and message taking as appropriate. Use of a variety of office equipment, ensuring equipment is stocked, emptied etc and identifying and reporting faults on office equipment to ensure business continuity.
- Meeting and greeting of visitors, sales representatives and service providers, as required.
- To assist with duties as requested to support other Administrators in the Admin team.
- To undertake ad-hoc tasks and projects as requested.
- To support other colleagues and assist with additional duties as required.
- Undertake personal development opportunities as appropriate.
Monday-Friday full time
£18,000-£21,000 per annum depending on experience
Call Laura on 01782 272400 or email your CV to email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.