ST3 Stoke on Trent
12 month contract
£16,000-£18,500 per annum
Meridian Business Support are currently recruiting for a Sales Administrator based in Stoke on Trent.
To ensure that customer transactions are successfully and efficiently completed and to provide administrative support, in accordance with the company quality standards, policies and procedures.
To add value to the orders from all customers by providing an enhanced and superior level of customer service to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Processing sales orders/booking transport
- Maintenance of customer order and general records
- Maintenance of sales related enquiries and basic follow up and research. Handling sales queries.
- Maintenance of sales records, dealing with accounting queries and project information
- Answering customer enquiries via telephone/email/facsimile and acting on same day so that customer receives what they require.
- Providing interim support to technical helpdesk when applicable
- Support Area Sales Managers where appropriate to deliver excellent service.
- Providing basic report functionality to Area Sales Managers.
- Support Commercial Manager with queries/reports.
- General administration and office support duties. Ordering stock from internal/external suppliers.
- Communicating internally regarding production/stock issues.
- Organising and sending literature and general customer communications.
- SAP order entry/processing preferred.
- Microsoft office skills required.
- Ability to work in a high pressured environment.
- Ability to multi task.
- Flexible attitude and ability to prioritise workload.
Please call Laura on 01782 272400 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.