Rotational Nurse - Team Leader
Location: Gloucester, GL19
Job Category: Nurse - Mental Health, Learning Disabilities - Nursing Home
Job Summary: A long established, family run organisation with care at its heart has a position for an experienced Nurse Team leader to provide hands on nursing cover and lead a small, experienced and dedicated team of staff at a Mental Health and Learning Disabilities nursing home, situated in the Gloucester countryside but with good links to the M5.
Your overall objective, is to cover holidays, sickness and staff days off and provide and manage the type of care and environment that will support , educate and empower each Service User to reach their full potential.
Qualifications: NMC Registered (Part 1 or 2) RMN/RNMH/RNLD/ or RGN - with relevant experience
Salary: £32 500 per annum - negotiable
Shift Pattern: Days/Nights/Weekends - to cover holidays, sickness and staff days off
- 20 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- Free parking
- Free meals
- Paid DBS
- To provide safe, competent nursing cover and be responsible for the general and mental health of Service Users, within a shift pattern of days, nights and weekends.
- To carry out tasks as requested by the Registered Manager, collaborate and communicate effectively with Multi Disciplinary Teams, working within the policies and procedures of the organisation, CQC and Authorities.
- To maintain a high standard of documentation and record keeping, respecting confidentiality at all times.
- To play a part in Service User education and the development, guidance and training of Support Workers and new staff.
- To keep your own knowledge and practice up to date through Continuing Professional Development and NMC Revalidation.
Skills and attributes required:
- Flexibility and reliability
- First or second level RMN/RNMH/RNLD registration with the NMC.
- The ability to communicate effectively across a range of cultures and backgrounds.
- A calm, reliable and unbiased approach.
- A passion for person centred care.
- An understanding of the importance of and commitment to quality record keeping and documentation of patient care and needs.
- The ability to work independently and lead a team as well as work within the team when required.
For more information or to apply for the position, please contact Julie Proctor on 0117 906 5816 or email your CV to email@example.com ASAP.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.