Meridian Business Support - Health Division - require:
RGNs/Registered General Nurses (Band 5) to work day, night and weekend shifts on a part time basis
PLEASE NOTE: Experience required - a minimum of 6 months within the last 2 years working in an NHS Health Trust Hospital or Private Hospital as an RGN.
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: On going - ad hoc shifts
Pay Rates: from £16.87- £21.93 per hour - shift dependent + holiday pay in addition
WHY WORK FOR MERIDIAN?
Meridian provide nursing and care staff to Hospitals and Health Care environments in Yeovil, Plymouth, Dorset, Exeter, Cornwall, Taunton, Devon and Somerset.
- Receive competitive rates of pay and holiday pay
- Weekly pay
- Have the flexibility to work shifts around your free time and home life, at a variety of locations
- Be supported with Continuing Professional Development, Revalidation and training requirements
- Be entitled to join our Refer a Friend bonus scheme
- A wide range of lifestyle benefits available through our worker temp club scheme
- Have a dedicated consultant take you through the recruitment process and beyond
Meridian has been supplying temporary and permanent staffing solutions to a wide variety of sectors throughout the UK since 1989. Our experience and track record ensures that we remain high on the leading recruitment agencies list in the UK.
Meridian Health have offices based throughout the UK and have successfully bid for a large number of national and local contracts and have seen year on year growth in this sector.
The team we have in place are from health care backgrounds, many of them having worked in clinical areas in both the public and private sectors.
For more information call Julie Proctor on 0117 906 5816 or send your CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.