Our client is a British Manufacturer of quality goods and a household name within the furniture market. They are looking for two field based Brand Merchandisers to promote their products across a wide network of multiple and independent retailers. Your role will be extremely varied, involving merchandising, product training and auditing. One position is covering the South / South East of England and the other the Somerset / South Gloucestershire areas.
- To provide detailed product knowledge and sales skills to store staff in all nominated UK based retail stores as required / set by the National Account Management team.
- Build up strong business relationship at all levels: Sales staff, Store Manager, Regional coordinator and Divisional Manager in order to encourage the further promotion of SUKB Branded or Own Label ranges.
- To complete all in store point of sale and product placement as required throughout the year.
- To complete in store auditing as required
- To plan and deliver a structured training programme to retail staff within the UK stores as required.
- Deliver, display and control all in-store point of sale items to further enhance product and brand promotions, new innovation launches or general sales.
- Provide weekly updates to the National Account Management team to include detailed training schedules by store.
- Provide accurate market insights (new products, trends) to maximise any new potential revenue streams within existing accounts
- Monitor competitors business activity (number of models per store, POS, lead times, complaints) and maintain a detailed knowledge of all competition through regular competitive audits and store visits
- Keep a detailed account (database) of all store visits to include photographic records where requested / required.
- Monitor the commercial performance of all nominated accounts/stores
- Ensure compliance with Company Health and Safety Policy and Procedures
You will be an experienced retail brand merchandiser, and ideally have experience within the furniture market. You will also be a self starter, able to manage your own time and diary, be happy to potentially work away from home 2-3 nights per week, and also be a confident, outgoing communicator.
- Company Bonus (up to 2%)
- Contributory Pension (6% company contribution)
- 4 Times Death in Service Scheme
- Company Car
Working Hours: 8.30-5.30 Mon-Fri
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.