Meridian Business Support is one of the largest privately owned recruitment companies in the UK. Due to the growth of our business, we are now seeking a Service Consultant to join the busy and successful team within our Bristol Industrial branch.
We're looking for someone who is organised and responsive, someone who is willing to go the extra mile to ensure we offer a first class service to our clients and candidates.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is keen to develop their career within a well-established and expanding business; Fast track career development will be unlimited for the right candidate, as well as first class training, and the opportunity to attain the recognised Industry REC qualification.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working with Consultants to source candidates for search assignments
- Answering all Branch enquiries via email / telephone
- Completing Payroll for all temporary workers within the branch
- Generating sales leads
- Ensuring all candidate records are kept up-to-date, and are compliant with EASI regulations
- Experience within a service based role within the Recruitment Industry
- Team player
- Excellent verbal and communication skills essential
What can you expect from Meridian:-
- Competitive basic salaries in line with your experience
- Annual awards conference
- Regular business unit incentives
- Generous uncapped bonus schemes, which you can earn on from day one
- Flexible Benefits such as Childcare Vouchers, Bike to Work Scheme, Healthplan, Subsidised IRP Membership, Holiday Purchase Scheme, Access To Discount Web Portal
- Employee referral scheme
- Automatic enrolment into our Group Pension Scheme after qualifying period
To hear more about these exciting opportunities, please contact Lisa Worthington in our Talent Acquisition team on 0161 929 3812 for a confidential conversation; alternatively, email: email@example.com For more information regarding Meridian Business Support, please see www.meridianbs.co.uk