Location: St Ives
£9.23 an hour
Start: January 2016
- Manage all the recruitment processes
- Insure all internal paperwork relating to the recruitment process is signed and filed
- To check and post all job adverts on to external job websites, company website and relevant social media sites and keep updated
- Overseeing the recording and tracking of job applications
- Formatting CV's as required
- Arranging interviews, booking interview rooms, e-mailing all interview invitations
- To support the Resource Account Manager on various projects as required
- To deal with and resolve queries relating to recruitment and advertising
- To maintain professional development to meet the changing demands of the job, participate in appropriate training activities.
- To undertake such other duties, training and/or hours of work as may be reasonably required and which are consistent with the general level of responsibility of this job.
This is an exciting role within a dynamic and forward to looking company. To be considered you must have some relevant recruitment/resource/HR experience.
Please contact Graham Byng on 01480 358458 or email CV.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.