Role: Resource Consultant - Facilities Management
Salary & Package: £17K-£22K (dependent on experience) per annum plus bonus incentives after 6 months.
Comprehensive Training and Development
Excellent career opportunity
28 days holiday.
We are an award winning national recruitment agency with over 30 locations in the UK.
We have a support role available within our Wakefield branch to assist with the recruitment of permanent staff to the facilities management industry. Roles include specialist engineers, support staff and managers.
We work with several large and small companies across the UK, helping them find the best staff possible for their business.
The role will entail:
- Assisting the recruitment consultants with their day to day workloads
- Screening and assessing candidates
- Reference and compliance checking
- Advertising on job boards and within the relevant forms of media
- Developing the social networks to increase candidate awareness
- Recruitment administration
Previous experience is not essential as we offer full training and development.
However the below skills & personal attributes are a must:
- Comfortable with using IT, social media and specially designed recruiter software is a must.
- Ambition to develop personally
- A team player
- A competitive nature and desire to succeed
As a business we actively develop our staff and help develop our staff. We are a friendly and close knit office who always help one another.
Please apply to Joe Firth of Meridian Business Support.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.