Residential Children's Support Worker
Location - ST14 Uttoxeter
Salary: £16,600 to £19,600pa INCLUDING sleep allowance
Join an energetic, progressive and one of the most innovative providers of young people's residential care in the UK, helping to provide the highest level of care by the use of the best resources available.
Working as part of a close-knit team within one of our small group residential homes, you will assist in the everyday and personal care, education and support of young people.
- We are looking for motivated and committed individuals, with a calm approach.
- You must be able to work as a team member, on your own initiative and to high standards.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
The Residential Children's Support Worker will:
- Have experience working with children and young people (10-19 years old) in small group residential settings.
- Be prepared to work shifts (including sleepovers) on a rota basis.
- Be highly motivated to develop and maintain relationships with young people and their families and engage with local agencies and community.
- Be involved in the continuing development of the homes standards and provisions of services.
- Carry out direct work with the residents including key-working and generally taking an active part in their daily lives.
- Must hold a full valid driving license (UK or acceptable in UK)
- Must be over the age of 23 (Employer has claimed an exemption under the Equality Act 2010)
- Be required to provide an enhanced disclosure and satisfactory references. Disclosure expense will be met by employer.
You will receive:
- Competitive salary
- Private Health scheme
- Pension scheme
- Excellent training and induction
- Childcare vouchers, optical care and retail vouchers
Suitable applicants for Residential Children's Support Worker might include:
Childcare Practitioner, Child Care Practitioner, EBD or EBSD Support Worker, Residential Support Worker, Children's Support Worker, Youth Worker, Family Support Worker, Residential Children's Officer, Young Person's Support Worker, NVQ3 CCYP
Apply now! Call Gus on 01782 209091 or email your CV
Meridian Health is acting as a recruitment agency for this position
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.