On behalf of a leading and well-established law firm, we are seeking a full-time, Case Handler to join the Worcester Team in their Residential Property department. This is a good oppportunity to be part of a friendly team in an excellent working environment, working 9am - 5pm.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills/experience:
- At least 6 months+ experience in a similar role
- First class oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Be able to prioritise a heavy workload
- Experience of working under pressure in a demanding environment
- Able to maintain a calm and professional approach at all times whilst working with a variation of colleagues and clients
Duties will include:
- Dealing with clients on a regular basis
- Exchanging contracts and post completion/post exchange work
- Preparing completion statements and completions
- File opening and closures (including client care letters)
- Preparation of bills
- Generally assisting fee earners and partners where required
If you feel that you have the skills and experience for this role and would like to like to be considered then please apply with your CV!
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.