We are currently working with a large public sector organisation who are looking to recruit first class maintenance experience. They are currently looking to make an addition to their team with an experienced site mechanical maintenance engineer. Based in Leeds on a large site, this is an ongoing temporary contract and is an excellent opportunity for a skilled engineer to take the next step in their career.
- Carry out routine maintenance (PPM) on HVAC plant to prevent failures
- Deal with malfunctions, breakdowns or system failures on Plant
- Use acquired skills, knowledge and expertise to carry out the required procedures
- Request parts/equipment to carry out maintenance works
The successful applicant must be mechanically qualified with Building Services (HVAC) experience working on mechanical plant on site including: Pump monitoring, plant room inspections and fault finding, belts, motors, valves, boosters, AHU'S, water treatment and commercial plumbing etc.
- Preferably mechanical apprenticeship/qualified
- Experience of working in a mechanical maintenance role
- Understanding of engineering/maintenance techniques
- Flexible to covering shift patterns if necessary
If you have the relevant skills and experience please apply by return as our client is keen to move forward with this piece of work.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.