Are you an experienced CAD Designer?
We are looking to recruit an ambitious individual to take that next step in their career and fully grasp all concepts within Research and Development. You'll be working alongside a wealth of experience developing the future of safety equipment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for Europe's leading independent manufacturer of industrial head protection and "above the neck" Personal Protective Equipment.
If you have a proven track record of seeing projects through from concept to completion then get in touch and discover
A brief listing of the nitty gritty:
* To assist the Department head with all aspects of the Product Development Process
* Design of new products to agreed brief
* To manage individually assigned projects from conception through to mass production
* To deliver a satisfactory product to an indefinite brief within restrictive time and budget constraints
* Rectification and modification of product designs to any product with performance shortfalls
* Product improvement and innovation
* Support the Manufacturing team
* Any reasonable task asked to do by a member of the management
* Act as a member of the team and behave in line with H&S Guidelines
If this sounds of interest - apply now!
The role is being handled by Robb Webb @ Meridian Business Support. firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.