Speak an Eastern European Language fluently? Hold a UK Degree or Masters? Experienced Data Researcher?
Our Cheltenham client is seeking a Research and Data Officer, helping to support and maintain their core international qualifications recognition advisory service. The role is on a permanent, full-time basis.
- Fluent in Russian, and
- Fluent in either Polish, Bulgarian, Lithuanian, Latvian or Estonian
- A completed and certified Bachelor, Postgraduate or Master's degree from a UK University
- Fluent verbal and written English language skills - minimum IELTS score 6.5
- Relevant research experience
- Data analysis experience
As a Research and Data officer your role responsibilities will include;
- Participating in the delivery of core services, particularly all information development activities (new qualifications, new data, project specific activities)
- Ensuring data quality
- Providing support to our membership service to organisations
- Opportunity to assist with the coordination and delivery of training
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to organise work effectively
- Motivated and enthusiastic with a flexible approach
- Assertive, professional and credible when liaising with external bodies
- An innovative approach to work with the ability to continually evaluate and improve practices
- Experience in a research based role
- Proven experience of data collection, analysis, evaluation and presentation
- IT literate - particularly with Word, Excel and database data input
- Applicants MUST hold a degree from a UK University
- Applicants MUST hold a current permit or visa confirming their right to work and reside in the UK on a permanent basis
Offering a fantastic working environment and excellent benefits, this company holds a brilliant reputation for taking care of their employees. Individuals who have experience as a teacher or trainer would be at an advantage.
If you feel that this role may be of interest to you then please apply online with your CV for immediate consideration or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to the large number of applications we receive we cannot always come back with a response so if you have not heard from us within 7 working days then please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.