We have a temporary assignment in central Exeter for a Customer Service Advisor ideally with experience of booking repairs or dealing with sub-contractors.
The role is to start ASAP and run until 24th December 2016. There is a possibility this may be extended.
The post is full time, working 37 hours per week. (Monday to Friday)
- Manage customer enquiries through a range of channels in a courteous and responsive manner
- Deliver a high quality Repairs/Planned works appointment booking system to tenants and leaseholders
- Input, update and maintain all manual and electronic records in an accurate and timely manner
- Consistently deliver high levels of customer service (internally and externally)
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Communicate clearly and effectively to customers, colleagues and contractors
Working Hours: full time, working 37 hours per week. (Monday to Friday)
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.