Do you take great pride in your work?
Are you looking for a role with an early finish on a Friday?
If so we may have the perfect job for you.
My client in Shepton Mallet is looking for a Repair Operative to join their component team.
My client manufactures high end products and is looking for someone who takes great pride in the work, has a high degree of dexterity and also handles the product with great care.
In this role you will be:
- Repairing and replacing components according to the design specification
- Record all work that has been completed, accurately
- Fulfil any component order requests
- Carry out the refurbishment of the client's products
- Moving Pallets into the warehouse
- Assisting with moving completed works around the repair area
For this role the ideal candidate will have :
- Experience and knowledge of textile repair (not essential, but desirable)
- A high degree of dexterity
- A keen eye for detail and care for high end products
This is a temporary to permanent position
£7.50 per hour
Please call Kelly O'Donnell on 01935 432 434 or email email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.