Can you sell, and do you know about heat pumps within the domestic heating sector? Then our client may have the perfect career opportunity for you as they seek proactive and self-sufficient Sales Engineers to promote their high quality air and ground source heat pumps throughout the UK in a business-to-business sales role. Opportunities currently exist for suitable candidates living in the North West / West Midlands regions, if you have a sound understanding of the UK Heat Pump market. Candidates with a strong sales background and a good technical ability and ideally some form of renewable or plumbing / heating knowledge would also be considered.
- Selling and specifying products within the building services / heating sectors to include local authorities, housing associations, developers, architects, consultants, etc.
- Supporting and developing the Installer network.
- Maintain existing business and actively increase new business.
- Respond to enquiries in a prompt and efficient manner.This role requires excellent IT, organisational and communication skills with a strong customer focus. The successful candidate will have a thorough knowledge of selling and specifying products within the building services / heating sectors with a minimum of two year's experience in a related industry.
- A desire to succeed and thrash all previous sales targets
- A superb plumbing and/or heating knowledge and ideally an understanding of the UK Heat Pump industry.
- Self organised with an ability to organise your own diary.
- Computer literate.
- Subsidised Private Healthcare
- 25 days holiday
- Company pension scheme
Working Hours: 9-5 Monday to Friday
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.