Field Rehabilitation Case Manager (Amputee specialist) - Home Based
At Meridian Health we are looking to recruit a Field Rehabilitation Case Manager who is an Amputee Specialist to work with our client a Leading supplier of injury management & rehabilitations services. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a dedicated team who are specialists in delivering positive outcomes to individuals and provide outstanding support to individuals who suffered a complex injury or illness predominantly amputee upper and lower limb.
On a daily basis the services delivered to our customers will be at the highest standards of quality of work.
- Undertake Initial Needs Assessments and case management duties on between 20 -35 cases depending on complexity and needs of the business.
- Plan, prepare, co-ordinate and monitor implementation of the rehabilitation programme.
- Where appropriate, arrange and coordinate treatment and liaise with existing treatment providers.
- Monitor and encourage the recovery and progress of injured person in writing and by telephone and face to face appointments.
- Identify the need and make recommendations for other specific assessments including the following; worksite assessments; activities of daily living assessments; vocational assessments; vocational re-direction assessments; functional capacity evaluations and ergonomic assessments.
- Work in accordance with the Rehabilitation Code 2015, the CMSUK Standards of Practice, the VRA Standards of Practice and any other relevant standards that may be introduced to the rehabilitation market
- Maintain the confidentiality of information.
- Work as a team member to support and assist colleagues.
- A Bachelor degree in Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy
- Range of experience within clinical & injury industry settings
- Communication Skills
- Solve problems
- Record productivity on the case management system daily.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- Strong report writing skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook and strong typing skills
In return you will be given the following:
- Salary of £30-£35k Dependant on experience
- Reward Schemes
- Monday to Friday, Office-type hours
- Company Car Equivalent to adding £300, based on 3 year lease on 15,000 miles pa fuel paid at HMRC
- Car allowance £350 per month awarded and fuel paid at HMRC recommended rate application between 7,000 and 10,000 miles pa
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please apply with your CV below or email a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively call Ged on 0151 556 2090 to discuss further.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.