A growing manufacturer in Somerset is looking to recruit an experienced Regulatory Affairs Specialist with previous experience within a pharmaceutical / Animal Feed or similar production environment.
- Ensuring the company's products comply with regulatory requirements.
- Keeping up to date with appropriate national, European and international legislation, guidelines, industry norms and customer practises.
- Collecting, collating and evaluating scientific data that has been researched by colleagues.
- Developing and writing clear justifications and explanations for product dossier registrations and renewals.
- Advising management, colleagues and suppliers on regulatory requirements.
- Project managing the compilation and writing of product dossiers typically in a CTD format.
- Project managing the compilation and writing of NHCR dossiers and Feed Additive authorisation dossiers.
- Involvement in regulatory inspections.
- Liaising with regulatory authorities.
- Work towards representing the company on regulatory boards/consortiums.
- Overall responsibly for customer product registration enquires
- Degree or equivalent in chemistry, biochemistry, pharmacology or similar preferred.
- Masters or equivalent in Regulatory Affairs is desirable.
- Pharmaceutical experience preferred.
- At least 2-3 years experience in Regulatory Affairs Assistant/Advisor roles.
- Knowledge of NHCR (Nutritional Health Claim Regulations) and Feed Additive authorisation requirements would be of benefit.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits package
Working Hours: 8.30 - 5pm, Monday to Friday.
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.