Registered Home Manager (RGN/RMN) Salary: to circa £55k per annum - negotiable
Meridian Business Support is working with a client who is recruiting a Nurse Qualified Home Manager for their large Nursing Home in Stoke On Trent.
The company are a growing Care Group with 5 homes in their portfolio providing quality personalised residential, residential dementia, and nursing care. The home is recently renovated and updated. It offers residential dementia, nursing, respite, residential and convalescent care for elderly residents.
This exciting role may suit a Deputy Manager/Unit Manager/Senior Staff Member with staff management experience looking to progress or an experienced Home Manager looking for a new challenge.
Main duties for Registered Home Manager (RGN/RMN):
As the Registered Home Manager (RGN/RMN) you will be responsible for leading a team of care staff to deliver high quality, person centred care, within your home. The main responsibilities of the job include:
- Maintaining standards as per CQC requirements and other regulatory bodies.
- Budget monitoring to ensure that EBITDARM is met.
- Maintaining occupancy which will include marketing to ensure occupancy meets budget requirements.
- Management of quality assurance audits and actions.
- Management of a staff team to include training, supervision, sickness & absence, etc.
Main Requirements for Home Manager (RGN/RMN):
- Management experience within the care home sector.
- RGN/RMN Qualification and current NMC PIN.
- Understanding of clinical care needs.
- Ability to demonstrate relevant experience of budgets, marketing and maintaining CQC standards of care
- Excellent communicator.
- Demonstrate a passion for delivering high quality care
- Have a genuine interest in the client group
Rewards for Home Manager (RGN/RMN):
- Salary: to circa £55k per annum - negotiable
- Excellent range of benefits and training on offer plus further career development.
About Meridian Business Support (Nursing Division)
Meridian Business Support is one of the largest privately owned recruitment companies in the UK. Meridian holds a place on the prestigious Crown Commercial Service (CCS), Health Trust Europe and Welsh Board National Frameworks, allowing us to cover and supply NHS and private sector health jobs across all regions of the UK.
Delivering a fully compliant service, we are registered with the CCSIW and CQC. Within the NHS and across the private health sector we offer permanent, temporary and interim health jobs covering all disciplines and Bands (1 to 9).
To submit an application please click on the 'Apply' button below or contact Gus on 01782 209091 for a friendly and confidential chat.
Candidates must have a valid NMC Pin Number. Candidates must be authorised to work in the EEC.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.