We are working with a growing FM company who have an immediate, permanent requirement for a Maintenance Surveyor to work on a large retail contract. Covering the North of England, the successful candidate will ideally be based in or around Manchester. This is a junior role, ideally suited to someone with a Building background/qualification.
Duties and Requirements:
Visiting all sites in your area on a rolling basis, you will be managing continual improvements, developing programmes and plans through audits to be delivered by the Maintenance Engineers. You will be working within budget constraints and demonstrating value for money.
- Completion of Store Audits in line with agreed timescales
- Prioritisation of reactive and planned maintenance activity
- Development of Programmes of maintenance delivery i.e. Redecoration Programme
- Development and maintenance of Condition based PPM schedules
- Client feedback on performance of services
- Bench marking of maintenance services
- Review weekly Development Pipeline Report for store refits or acquisitions
- Make contact with Project Managers to with regards to any maintenance works required
- Carry out Pre-Site visits where applicable
- Attend site on completion date, meet Project Manager and review changes to store,
- Complete Acquisition Report containing all maintenance information and list any new assets within the store that will be covered by warranty
- Ensure all paperwork and log books are completed accurately and within deadlines
- Undertake Fire Risk Assessment on new acquisitions or major structural changes
- Undertake and complete site quality audits to an agreed programme
- Audit Report completed and returned to Compliance Coordinator
- Following process of audit, carry out all corrective actions issued that are allocated
Skills & Experience Required:
- Competent use of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop
- Experience of Site Audit Pro or similar is essential
- Qualification in Health & Safety
- Building Fabric Experience and Qualification
- 16th Edition regulations or similar qualification
- Lone working course
- Supervising safely
- Site safety awareness
- Asbestos awareness course
- Strong organisation skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and on their own
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a company vehicle and the opportunity to take the next step in your career.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and happy to travel across the North of England please apply by return.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.