Meridian Business Support are currently recruiting for Recycling Advisors across Norfolk for one of the UK's leading Environmental and Waste Management companies.
- Standout applicants will have the flexibility to work for my clients HWRC site based in Norwich.
- As well as being able to demonstrate strong customer service skills, whilst following these key responsibilities
- Personal transport is essential as you are required to cover several HWRC sites across Norfolk
- Ability to work weekends if required
- Demonstrate a polite and courteous manner to the public at all times, thereby providing exemplary customer service.
- By interacting with the public, direct and advise the public, as well as supervise the deposition of the household waste, to ensure that the material is deposited in the correct containers with the aim of maximising re-use, recycling and diversion from landfill.Personal Qualities
- The role involves manual handling, standing/walking through-out the working day, sweeping, general labouring
- Flexible approach to duties, willing to learn and be trained, as the site multi-tasks wherever possible.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Able to work on own as and when required.
- Able to work 5 days inc Weekends and having rest days during week.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of recycling and recyclable materials an advantage but not essential.
- Candidates who are looking for part time hours will also be considered for the role.
- Please apply online, if you would like to discuss these positions in more detail please call Duncan Komenda
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.