Based in our Southampton office
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a sales focused individual to join our successful Engineering and Construction team in Southampton, taking full responsibility for the M&E desk
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is keen to develop their career within a well-established and expanding business; Fast track career development will be unlimited for the right candidate, as well as first class training.
Primarily focusing on the M&E market, you will play an integral part in the team, and will be responsible for effectively building and maintaining relationships with new clients, developing new business opportunities, and maximising company revenue, and generating candidates to fill search assignments. You will need to be organised, and responsive, ensuring we offer a first class service to our clients and candidates. We will look at candidates who are looking to change sector orr those who habven't done recruitment previously but come from a sales background.
* Identifying and securing new business opportunities
* Building a partnership with new and existing clients
* Networking from the current database
* Achieving revenue and KPI targets
* Arrange appointments with key decision makers
* On site visits are carried out to gain information with a view to creating business opportunities
* Face to Face presentations with prospective clients
* Sourcing and screening candidates
* Experience of working within a B2B Sales / Recruitment environment with a background in M&E
* Knowledge of the Construction industry is desirable
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent networking and influencing skills
What you'll get in return:
* You will be joining one of the largest privately owned recruitment agencies in the UK
* First class training and the opportunity to gain the industry REC qualification
* Rewarded with an excellent starting package, uncapped bonus scheme and flexible benefits
* Excellent career opportunities
Interested? Please forward your CV to Lisa Worthingtonon email@example.com; alternatively, for more information regarding the position please contact Lisa on 0161 929 3812
Meridian Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and a member of the Recruitment and Employment federation.