Recruitment Consultant - M&E Sector
Competitive Salary plus uncapped commission , car allowance & Benefits
Based in our Wakefield office Meridian Business Support are currently looking to recruit an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our Built environment division , specialising in the M&E Sector. You will need to be a 360 Recruiter with a previous background in M&E recruitment. You will be taking over a warm desk focusing on developing the existing relationships, bringing on new business and growing the desk to it's full potential.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about recruitment and who is looking for an opportunity to take their career to the next level working for a well established, highly profitable business, with an excellent reputation within the industry and sector.
We are looking for someone with a proven track record within M&E or Construction recruitment and someone who is extremely sales-focused and driven to succeed.
- Proven Recruitment experience is essential;
- Knowledge of the M&E/ Construction sector;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent networking and influencing skills;
What you'll get in return:
- Competitive Salary;
- The opportunity to earn bonus from day 1 based on the sales that you generate;
- Uncapped commission schemes
- Childcare voucher scheme;
- Bike to work scheme;
- Holiday Purchase scheme;
- Access to online discounts;
- Enrolment into our pension scheme;
- Career progression and development opportunities;
- Red Letter days
- Annual Awards party
Interested ? To apply for this position please contact the Talent Acquisition team on 0161 929 3855 or email email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and a member of the Recruitment and Employment federation.