Meridian Business Support is one of the largest privately owned, multi-sector recruitment companies in the UK. We pride ourselves on being a service-led organisation. We are able to differentiate within a very competitive industry and gain our unique position by offering tailor-made specialist recruitment solutions.
Due to recent expansion within our Healthcare sector and the results of our success we are looking for experienced recruitment consultants to join our newly established office in Liverpool.
We require individuals, who have a passion for sales and recruitment, who can deliver results and targets under great pressure. You will be up against competitors so your persuasion, customer service and relationship building skills are integral to your success.
As a Recruitment Consultant you will develop relationships with key clients with an objective of securing supplier relationships. Providing new and enhanced volumes of business, across all levels with your clients and candidates. You will use your knowledge and experience to manage an established desk within the Liverpool office. You will love being busy and get energised about bringing on new business and meeting your clients needs and expectations and placing your candidates onto the right roles to successfully grow business.
Daily duties will include the following:
- Canvass for new clients.
- Filling current vacancies.
- Management of existing clients and vacancies.
- New business development.
- Develop effective relationships within client organisations and manage client's needs.
- Undertake client visits under the direction and supervision of your manager
- Meet and exceed KPI's to successfully develop your business
- Cover detailed interview prep with candidates.
- Candidate screening and resourcing duties.
- Communicating with clients and candidates through email and telephone.
- Working independently as part of a close-knit team.
In return you will benefit from the following:
- Salary of £18-£25k dependant on experience.
- Competitive commission.
- Full training.
- City Centre location.
- Healthcare recruitment background is an advantage but not essential.
- At least 6-12 months recruitment consultancy experience.
- Proven track record of success in a sales based environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office, Word, Excel etc.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please apply below or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com Alternatively call Ged on 0151 556 2090.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.