Recruitment Consultant Clinical and Non Clinical, Health Sector, based in our Bristol office
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is keen to develop their career within a well-established and expanding business. Fast track career development will be unlimited for the right candidate, as well as first class training, and the opportunity to attain the recognised Industry REC qualification.
We are looking for a 360 consultant to join our team.
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques as well as networking in order to attract business from client organisations
- Understanding market trends in order to maximise revenue
- Maintain an awareness of market competition and undertake competitor analysis on a regular basis
- Attend client visits and meetings to ensure customer needs are understood and met
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and potential employers
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work with a view to match candidate to client requirements.
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of a job ensuring you have managed candidate expectations and buy in for the position
- Negotiating and acting as a liaison between client and candidate to ensure both candidate and client needs are met
- Provide the highest standard of customer service to potential and existing customers and candidates
- Process payroll compliantly and within set time frames (if applicable)
- Complete structured registrations with potential candidates identifying suitable business leads are obtained and worked on (if not by you then a colleague)
- Ensure that references are obtained on all candidates to ensure accuracy of work history and suitability
- Ensure all recruitment activity is recorded on our computer software accurately and in detail
- Adhere to the branch procedures and ensure both electronic and paper based files are kept up to date and compliant
- Successfully achieve KPI's set by Manager
- Proven Sales / Recruitment experience is essential Knowledge of Clinical / Healthcare sector would be highly advantageous
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent networking and influencing skills What you'll get in return
- You will be joining one of the largest privately owned recruitment agencies in the UK
- First class training and the opportunity to gain the industry
- REC qualification
- Rewarded with an excellent starting package, uncapped bonus scheme and flexible benefits
- Excellent career opportunities
- Positive attitude
- Highly driven
- Ability to work by own initiative
- Team player
- Ability to work in high pressured environment
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Excellent proven Customer Service
For more information or to apply please send your CV and covering letter to Mia Impey, Branch Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meridian Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and a member of the Recruitment and Employment federation.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.