Recruitment Consultant - FM & Building Services
Birmingham City Centre
Competitive Salary + Bonus & Benefits!
Meridian Business Support are currently looking to recruit an experienced FM and Building Services Recruitment Consultant to manage a desk focusing on building on existing relationships and growing the desk to it's full potential.
This is a fantastic opportunity or someone who is passionate about recruitment and wants to take their career to the next level working for a well established, highly profitable business, with an excellent reputation within the industry.
We are looking for someone with a proven track record within FM & Building Services recruitment, someone who is extremely sales-focussed and is driven to succeed. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for a company where they can really excel and be recognised and supported for their hard work and contribution; for the right candidate the opportunities are endless, with uncapped earning potential and opportunity to progress.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Identifying and developing business opportunities and relationships
* Ensuring our clients and candidates receive a first class service
* Sourcing and attracting candidates, building a candidate database
* Short-listing, qualifying and interview candidates
* Take Accountability for the management of the whole recruitment cycle
* Compliance and general administration duties
* Achieving core KPI's and sales targets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent networking and influencing skills
- FM & Building Services Recruitment experience is essential
- Knowledge of the following engineering specialism's is essential;
- Air Conditioning
- Gas (Domestic & Commercial)
- Multi-Trade (Joiners & Plumbers)
What you'll get in return:
- Competitive Salary
- The opportunity to earn bonus from day 1 based on the sales that you generate
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Bike to work scheme
- Holiday Purchase scheme
- Annual awards party
- Access to online discounts
- Enrolment into our pension scheme
- Career progression and development opportunities
Meridian Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and a member of the Recruitment and Employment federation.
For more details regarding this position, please contact Lisa Worthington within the Talent & Organisational Development Team on 0161 929 3812, or via email to email@example.com
For more information on Meridian Business Support, please see www.meridianbs.co.uk