Location: Chester - Industrial
Up to £24k+ benefits
Due to continued success and increased growth an exciting opportunity has arisen for a sales focused recruitment consultant to join Meridian Business Support based out of the Chester office. This is an established and already successful branch so you will be joining an exciting and vibrant office.This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced consultant with industrial experience who is looking to develop a long term career.
Key responsibilities include:
- Specialising in the recruitment of Industrial personnel in the Chester and surrounding areas * Building and maintaining relationships with new clients to ensure a first class service is delivered to our customers, whilst capitalising on new business opportunities * Proactively sourcing candidates in the market place * Accountable for driving sales and margin growth to increase branch profitability * Achieving weekly and monthly KPI's and revenue targets * Developing and enhancing the business brand in market
The Successful candidate will have:
Proven recruitment experience, ideally specialising in the Industrial market
The ability to work under pressure within a challenging environment
Fantastic communication skills, both written and verbal
Strong influence, persuasion and networking abilities
Self motivation and ambition
- What you get in return:
- You will be joining one of the largest privately owned recruitment agencies in the UK
- Offered first class training and the opportunity to progress
- Rewarded with an excellent starting package, uncapped bonus scheme and flexible benefits including birthday day off, season ticket travel loans etc
- Meridian has plans to develop further, therefore fast track career development will be unlimited for the candidate with the right skills.
For more information, please contact Lisa Worthington on 0161 929 3812; alternatively at email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and a member of the Recruitment and Employment federation.